Thank you for your interest in applying to St. John the Evangelist School for the 2018-2019 school year.
We continue to offer tours for next year and look forward to meeting you when you call to schedule your tour.
Application for grades K-8 for the 2018-2019 school year may be completed online and will be accepted beginning February 5, 2018. Please click the button below to access the registration page.
Children applying for kindergarten must be 5 years of age by September 30th of the year of entry. St. John the Evangelist may require readiness screening.
The following items will need to be uploaded during the registration process:
- Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Health Form for the calendar year
- Immunizations Records
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (Catholics only)
Additionally, the following must be submitted to school office:
- Parish Registration and Tuition Status Form
- Evaluation Form
- Original Birth certificate (presented for verification only)
- Social Security number (foreign students must provide documentation as stated in Diocesan Guidelines)
- Records from previous school
- Proof of custody where applicable
Notification of acceptance will begin April 15. Priority is given to registered St. John the Evangelist families and to siblings of students already enrolled in the school.
Saint John the Evangelist Catholic School admits students of any race, color, and national origin.
Be sure to submit your online FACTS financial application since all paperwork for the Diocesan Tuition Assistance Program is to be submitted before the March 16 deadline.