Financial Aid is offered at St. John the Evangelist School. Additional information is available by contacting the school directly or by reviewing the Diocese’s of Arlington’s Tuition Grant Program.
What is the program?
The Diocesan Tuition Assistance Program provides financial assistance to families in Catholic schools in the Diocese of Arlington through the Rooted in Faith~Forward in Hope Capital Campaign Endowment. It is open to all qualified students whose parents might not otherwise be able to pay the full cost of tuition.
Who is eligible?
- Students attending or accepted by a Diocese of Arlington Catholic School (K-12).
- Preschool and Pre-K are not eligible.
- Not applicable to students of private Catholic schools associated with the Diocese and/or international students.
- Students who are Catholic and members of a parish in the Diocese of Arlington or military base parish.
- Families that reside within the boundaries of the Diocese of Arlington and are registered and active members of a diocesan parish or a military base parish.
How do I apply?
The Diocese of Arlington utilizes FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment to review applications for tuition assistance and provide recommendations to school and parish administration. Applications will be completed electronically online at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3QXZL.
Awards are made for one academic year and are based on each family’s demonstrated financial need. Individual schools determine the amount and the distribution of all awards for each academic year. The schools will contact families when award decisions have been made. Once these final award decisions have been made, the schools will then credit the tuition accounts of approved families.
The elementary application deadline is March 16, 2018.