The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) coordinates all the fundraising efforts at St. John School. Major fundraisers include:
- Race for Education – All Preschool and elementary students secure pledges from family and friends. The students run race laps to satisfy pledges and win individual prizes.
- Spring Spectacular – This involves a fun relaxing evening of food, auctions and prizes. Proceeds from this fundraiser are used for textbooks and new curricula.
- Breakfast with Santa – Participants are charged an admission to have breakfast and take photos with Santa. Proceeds go to school equipment purchases.
- Family Fun Night – This evening includes activities such as bingo and chili cook-offs.
- Christmas wreath and other holiday fundraisers are held to raise money for miscellaneous PTO expenses.