Thank you for your interest in applying to St. John the Evangelist School for the 2020-2021 school year.
Children applying for kindergarten must be 5 years of age by September 30th of the year of entry. St. John the Evangelist may require readiness screening.
Required registration forms:
- Application for Admission (English)
- Application for Admission (Spanish)
- Registration and Tuition Agreement 2021-2022
- Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Health Form for the calendar year
- Immunizations Records
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (Catholics only)
- Evaluation Form
- Original Birth certificate (presented for verification only)
- Social Security number (foreign students must provide documentation as stated in Diocesan Guidelines)
- Records from previous school
- Proof of custody where applicable
Saint John the Evangelist Catholic School admits students of any race, color, and national origin.
Be sure to submit your online FACTS financial application. All paperwork for the Diocesan Tuition Assistance Program is to be submitted before the March 17 deadline.
Other forms can be found on our Forms page.