Be an Eagle for a Day
St. John the Evangelist School provides the opportunity for prospective students to shadow the current class for a half-day.
On the Day of the visit:
- Bring the completed Emergency Care Form
- Dress in church-appropriate clothing or PE clothing (based on the class schedule)
- Arrive at 8:15 a.m. Parents, please park in the parking lot in front of the school and ring the main office doorbell.
- Students will be escorted by front office staff and introduced to their host who will escort the Future Eagle for the duration of their visit.
- Future Eagles should pack a drink and lunch.
- Pick up is at the Main Office at 12:00 p.m. for K-5 and 12:45 p.m. for 6-8.
Eagle for a Day visits are not currently available.
Mrs. Kimberly Gay is available to speak with new or prospective families at 540-347-2458 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!