Dear SJES Families,
Below you will find information and the schedule for our end of year textbook return and remaining student materials pick-up. We are asking that every family come to the school only in their vehicle to drop-off/pick-up belongings. Please remind your child(ren) that the school building is currently closed to the public and drop-off/pick-up will need to be held curbside, similar to previous drop-off/pick-ups we have held.
Report cards, Yearbooks, and Think Stretch packets can be picked up on Friday, June 5th from 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. I know a few families have inquired but we are unable to accept used uniforms until further notice.
Before arriving to SJES on May 28 and May 29
· Please make room in your trunk/backseat for your belongings, so it is easy for faculty and staff to place any necessary items in your vehicle.
· Please place your placards on your windshield, so it is easy to identify each individual family upon arrival.
· Please have your child’s textbooks and other materials that need to be returned to school in a labeled bag or box for staff. If you have more than one child please separate each child’s books into individually labeled bags/boxes.
Drop-off/Pick-up Process and Procedure Details
· Each family has been assigned to a pickup window, please only come to school during your designated pickup window time.
- Last Names A-E Thursday, May 28, 9:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
- Last Names F-K Thursday, May 28, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Last Names L-Q Friday, May 29, 9:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
- Last Names R-Z Friday, May 29, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Follow morning carpool drop-off procedures and enter from John E. Mann Street. Please pull your car up to the side of the school building and:
- Remain in your car at all times.
- Masks and gloves will be worn by faculty and staff
Faculty and staff members will be following social distancing procedures. The process may be slow due to social distancing, so we appreciate your patience with this process.
Thank you all for your continued partnership and support of Catholic Education. Let us continue to pray, learn, and serve.
SJES Administration, Faculty, and Staff