Dear Families of St. John the Evangelist Catholic School,
As you know many fun events occur during the last weeks of school. The faculty is very aware that students are sad that they are missing the special events that have become traditions.While we are not able to replicate many of the activities, the teachers have found creative ways to offer events virtually. It has come to our attention that the students and their families have had opportunities to explore their talents. Therefore, we would like to provide an opportunity for students and their families to share some of the creative things they have been doing. If your child/family is interested in participating, please read the details below.
- Each St. Johns student and family can participate.
- Participation will occur by posting videos to a secure blog site for school wide sharing. It will be private to the St. John school community.
- Videos should be limited to 5 minutes and files size less than 49 MB. Video format can be mp4, mov or wmv.
- Keep in mind your audience. We are a Catholic elementary and middle school.
- Be sure to include a description with your video.
- Videos due by Thursday, May 28th.
Join the Blog Site
In order to post a video, students will need to create an account. Creating an account will allow students to make posts and comment on other posts.* You will be asked to create a username and password. Email is optional.
Parents may also join the blog site as a subscriber. Creating an account will allow parents to make comments on posts.* You will be asked to create a username and password. Enter a valid email address on file with the school so we can verify your account. When asked “Which best describes you?”, select Other.
*The blog site is moderated. All posts and comments are reviewed and approved before publishing.
Any visitor to the blog site, must be a subscribed user. This blog site is not open to the general public.