Welcome to Schoology! We are excited to launch this new tool to help you stay engaged with your student’s learning and to help you connect with your student’s teachers and the school.
Note: For the security/privacy of our students, we ask parents not to log in with their child’s Schoology account.
Parents may contact their child’s teacher to request a 12-digit key to access Schoology.
- Go to Schoology.com
- Click Register.
- Click Parent.
- Enter your child’s access code and click continue.
- Enter your information to complete registration.
Note: Additional children can be added by clicking your name and selecting Add Child.
If parents already have a Schoology account from another student at SJES or another school, they can add their child to their existing account. Parents can see all their students in one place, no matter their school.
- Log into Schoology with your account credentials.
- Select your name in the top-right corner.
- Select Add Child.
- Enter the child’s 12-digit access key.
Click on your name in the upper-right corner of your account and select your child’s name to view his or her activity. Then click on Enrollments.
Note: The “Courses” link in the top navigation menu only shows up to 12 courses. If your child has more than 12 courses, click Enrollments, as described above, to view all courses.
Click on the arrow in the upper-right corner of your account and select your child’s name to view his or her activity. The Student Activity area in the center of the page displays your child’s recent submission and grades.
You can also check the Recent Grades section or check the grades section in each course.
Please note, PowerSchool will still be the main source for official grades.
The school calendar is now located in Schoology. To stay up-to-date on the latest events and closures, you can add your Schoology calendar (to include the school calendar) to your personal calendar app such as Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, Outlook, etc.
- Log into Schoology. Select your name and go to your account settings.
- Under the “Share Your Schoology Calendar” section, select Enable.
- Copy the iCal URL and add it to your personal calendar app. Instructions may vary based on your calendar system. Refer to your calendar for help.
For questions regarding the content, including assignments in Schoology, please contact your child’s teacher.
For support in logging into your account or any other information about Schoology, please email our Technology Coordinator.